Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Never know what to except.

Working on motorcycles or cars is always pretty interesting because you never know what to expect. Both Rob and I get the pleasure of doing the whole trial and error system today.
For me, it was taking apart 3 different front ends to see what will fit where and on what bike. You need to keep in mind that you have to be patient with each one. And it kept the learning experience exciting for me because all 3 front ends were different so I have to do something different to it each time to get them off. That's what I like the most about this job. Keep things different. Always learning.

I have definitely learned though, that with the whole trail and error process, you need to keep your patience, remember what you did the first time so you can improve the next time. There is always a solution for everything. Just needs time, which I have learned from Rob.

                                                        Every problem can be solved.





No comments:

Post a Comment