Saturday, 2 May 2015

In The Shop

Things have been very busy at the shop this past month and at some time overwhelming! Clients have been patient and potential client have been understanding. Being a one person operation thing can get lost in the kayos but luckily super assistant and wonder shop chick Brittany came to my rescue!


I've also been relying on Paul Dutra of  Back Alley Motorcycles for my jobs that need to meet tighter deadlines. Paul is a solid stand up guy who not only meets but exceeds my expectations!!!
 
He pounded out these cool stainless heat shield for a set of Norton pipes I did a while ago and the came out so good that I will start stocking them selling them on the site! 

 
 
In-between job and lunch breaks Brittany and I have been working in transforming Karyn's CM400 Auto with finishing the tunnel on the CB500 tank to fit the CM's back bone and modifying the seat pan to fit the new tank. While we were at it we put an LED brake/running/signal light in the seat and now the seat is off to Monica to get re shaped/covered .



No comments:

Post a Comment