Tuesday, 12 May 2015

A little bit about me.

Hey Guys. Just wanted to take a little bit of time to introduce myself. My name is Brittany. I'm the "shop chick" for Bullit Custom Cycles and I couldn't ask for a better job.
Since I was little, I followed in my dads foot steps and started a huge interest in cars and bikes. I've always loved going to car shows and checking out all the amazing muscle cars and how people have modified things. Growing up, my dad had about 5 bikes before he started having a family so naturally, I grew up with a passion for 2 wheels.
When I started with Rob 2 years ago, it was strictly office work. Being in charge of all the parts we shipped in and out, I started to be curious as to how and where they would go on the bikes so I took the liberty upon my self to start putting them on the bikes. It was right then when Rob asked me if I wanted to start to build them with him. And it just took off from there. I have been building them ever since and I couldn't ask for a better mentor. Rob has always been there to help me with any question I had. I can't wait to continue to extend my knowledge about bikes.



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment